The test will be held for English , Hindi , Mathematics and /or any other subject which may be considered necessary.
(A) The selection of the candidates will depends upon the child’ performance in the test/interview and availability of seats in the concerned class.
(B) Assessment of the child for admission is also based on the needs of the students.
Academic readiness and motivation.
Social and emotional development
Family co-operation in working with the school and meeting the needs of the students.
Ability of the school to serve the needs of the child.
(C) The date of the result of the interview & the last date for the submission of fee will be specified at the time of the test/interview.
(D) Based on the Admission Test and other criteria, the school reserves righto admit any student who is found fit for admission or refuse admission without assigning any reason. For all matters related to admission , the decision of the Principal/Management will be final.
Senior Secondary Level (Class XI to Class XII )
• An equal stress is laid on preparing students on the prescribed CBSE syllabus and on preparing the students for the various competitive entrance examinations.
• The concept of Synchro-Study has been introduced to reduce stress level of students. A synchronized syudy pattern is maintained between the course content of the board examinations and that of the competitive entrance examinations.
• Students have complete access to the various laboratories and library resources , specially designed for the study and research requirements of the senior level students.
The following three steams are available to the students after Class X
1. SCIENCE : Physics , Chemistry , Biology/Maths
2. COMMERCE : Accountancy , Business Studies Enterpreneurship & Economics Commercial Arts
3. ART : History , Political Science , Economics
OPTIONAL SUBJECTS : Information Practice , Commercial Arts , Physical
Education , Hindi
COMPULSORY SUBJECT : English