1. To devlop the all around personality of the Children admitted to the school through child centred education.
2. To impart knowledge to the pupils, required for world of the 21st Century.
3. To inculcate in concepts of self-stimulated studies among pupils.
4. To inculcate in students the sense of responsibility, unity, discipline, respect, consciousness and motivation.
5. To provide high-quality education. Some of the Salient features of the Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Senior Secondary School : Scholastic and co-scholastic assessments.
a. Daily assembly, common prayer, signing of the National Anthem before the commencement of the school day.
b. News at Assembly time.
c. Compulsory wearing of school uniform.
d. House system, Association and Clubs for cultural activities.
e. Co-curricular activities and spoken English classes.
f. Intensive programmes for improvement in reading, writing and speaking habits; Supervised study in library; Periodical tests and general progress assessment.
g. Regular allotment of home work, projects assignments and their checking simultaneously.
h. Educational tours and excursions.
i. Parents – Teachers meeting/communication from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. on school day/specific days.